Slider

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but I will never forget how you made me to feel.Either you run the day, or the day runs you.!!!Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness!!!

Translate

a2

propeller

Romantic SMS

I just want to be close to you.
I miss your touch and your kiss.
I miss our fun times together.
I miss our quiet talks.
I simply miss you.
`,°, ` °,,
('v') < ' )
(( )) (( ))>
-*-* **–

“Hi Sweety“
.
`° , `°,
( '< <' )
(( )) (( ))>
*-*—**–

"On your lips"
.
"Kissing You"

There's so many miles between us
How do I feel you by my side?
You have that way of touching me
That makes me feel so alive
I touch you with the whispers

Every dream you are with me
Walking slowly in the sand
All those nights I wake up
Reaching out for your hand



..-._.-.
"-._..-"<----- br="">Achchha Baba....Karrrrlòòòòò!
I’m wid yóu sweety reading this,
Lóóking at yóur eyes & your rósy lips,
Tóuching yóur lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to yóu in every kiss.
Giving you a lóng tight hug.

Aye bärish zärä thäm ke bäräs$$$
Jäb merä yäär ää jaye to jäm ke bäräs$$$,
Pehle na baras ki woh aa na säkeëëë,
Phir itna baras ki woh ja na säkeëëë.
'(,")(",)\
,/( )( )\,
_| || |_


Samjho dil ki boli
Pyar mein dil pe maar de goli
Dil se dil mila de humjoli
Sanso ko sanso me milne de humdam
Apni baho me mughe bhakne de humnshee


I remember when you grabbed my hand, and held it tight. 
"Goose bumps" ran through my body 
like electricity. I miss those days.




I want 2 be surrounded by U always, day & night.
URs hugs bring strength unknown.
Ur smiles bring sunshine 2 brighten my mood
U r voice tells tales 2 sooth my restless soul
U r whisper says I love U never let me go.

A sweet relationship is a pillow.
Whèn tired- Ú sleep on it.
Whèn $ad- Ú drop tears on it.
Whèn ängry- Ú punch it or throw it
whèn happy- Ú hug it.

:: Romantic sms for wife ::
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again

Age 13
Boy: Can I kiss you? Girl: No my dads watching.
.
Age 16
Boy: Can I kiss you now? Girl: Just a peck on the cheek..
.
Age 18
Boy: You are an adult now ! Can I ki.... Girl kisses him : *** Muuwwaaahhh :***
.
Like if you wanna kiss someone right now

Koyal se meethi boli
Haseen, kamsin dil ki bholi
Dil pe lagi tere pyar ki goli
Mere humdum mere humjoli
Samjho dil ki boli.......pyar ki baat romantic sms ke sath


You have no idea
HOW FAST
my heart beats
When I See You

(°}*{°)
/ |**( \
Chupá Löön Is Táráh Tujhe Apni Baahön Mein,
Ki Háwa Bhi Guzarne Kee Izazat Maange;
Ho Jaun Itná Madhösh Tere Pyaar Mein,
Ki Hösh Bhi Aane Kee Izázát Mange!

Dil Dil De Diya Sine Se Nikaal Ke
Chipka de Dil ko Dil se Sine me uttar ke

Hotton ko dheere dheere..
Hotton pe khulne de..
Ik duje ki baahon mein..
Jism-o ko ghulne de..
Pyaar ki barsaat hone de..

Dil Ki Halat Badli Badli Si
Kabu Me Jazbaat Nahi
Aapko Paakar Hosh Me Rehna
Mere Bas Ki Baat Nahi..!

adsoptimal

Blog Archive